More Topics »

Whos Online
We have 14 guests online
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

RIDE FOR DIME \"7\"..HOW ABOUT ...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: RIDE FOR DIME \"7\"..HOW ABOUT ...

RIDE FOR DIME \"7\"..HOW ABOUT ... 4 years, 2 months ago #4454

I HAVE BEEN ATTENDING RIDE FOR DIME SINCE RFD\"3\" and the event has changed my life..I HAVE MET SOME OF THE COOLEST PEOPLE EVER.. I MUST ADMIT THE BEST RIDE FOR DIME IN MY OPINION WAS RFD-3..THE VENUE AT COWBOYS WAS THE BEST YET..THE RIDE WAS THE LONGEST..AND THE BANDS --BLACKTOOTH FROM TURKEY BLEW UP THE PLACE..I WISH SOMEHOW WE COULD GET BACK INTO COWBOYS FOR THE VENUE..IT WAS THE BEST FOR SIZE AND PERFECT LOCATION..AND TAKING THE RIDE PAST MOORE MEMORIAL GARDENS TOSSING FLOWERS HAD SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FEELING TO ALL THOSE ON THE RIDE..I REMEMBER COMMING HOME THAT EVENING SITTING DOWN AND JUST CRYING LIKE A BABY AT THE EMOTIONAL DAY AND HONOR FROM DEEP IN MY HEART..THE NEXT YEAR WAS RIGHT BEHIND OZZFEST SO MONEY WAS TIGHT AND THE HEAT WAS TOO MUCH TO TAKE ANOTHER DAY OF..SO I DIDNT STAY TOO LONG..LAST YEAR AT THE PALLADIUM WAS GREAT ,,BUTIT WAS NOT IN ARLINGTON..SO...THIS YEAR WAS SWEET,,I DID HAVE A VENDOR BOOTH WHICH WAS AWSOME BUT SETTING UP BEFOR NOON ,,I ALMOST HAD A TRUE HEAT STROKE..I FELT SICK FROM THE 100+ TEMP.AND THE BLACK ASPHALT AND NO WIND BLOWING AROUND..I DID ENJOY EVERYONE AND THEIR ATTITUDE..I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THE PEOPLE EACH AND EVERY YEAR THAT COME TOGATHER TO MAKE IT A DAY TO HONOR THE LIFE OF OUR FALLEN BLACK LABEL SOCIETY BROTHER --\"DIMEBAG\"\"DIAMOND\"DARRELL LANCE ABBOTT..MAY HE LIVE FOREVER IN EVERY GENERATION FOR CENTURIES TO COME..WE LOVE AND MISS YOU DIME..UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN..SUZANNE(BLS SUZY)

Re: RIDE FOR DIME \"7\"..HOW ABOUT ... 2 years, 9 months ago #4499

• jackson
  • Fresh Boarder
I wanted to Ride for Dime because he rocked and will be missed greatly. His death was a great loss to what I thought was just the music world and wanted to Ride just in his honor. After looking into things his death was a loss to man kind. Some could say he was just a hardcore party rockstar and he was that. While alive he inspired millions. In death he is not only inspiring people he is helping our most valuable assetts kids and inspiring people at he did me to get off my ass and contribute. I volunteered to be on the charity in florida committe.. Dime you were a great man but even now after you were taken from us you are inspiring even more greatness in others RIP Dime Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds
Donations Accepted

Enter Amount:

Your Shopping Cart
Your Cart is currently empty.